Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Crazy Year...

 So...last year was ...crazy.

I never thought in my life we would experience something as crazy as a pandemic. 

Suddenly, things we knew and loved , were taken and restrited from us, we had to wear masks, and we couldnt hug people anymore. 

No more gigs, no more events, people losing loved ones (I lost my dearest grandfather) and it was just, like being in a prison. 


The Nightmare Arcade has not suffered though, I have been creating stuff, but I have not been doing it at the fast pace I wanted to, because, to be honest, I lost my passion, and my motivation. I think we all did. 


I am slowly, picking myself up, and finishing off my music video 'Ghost.'  I have been drawing this painstakingly, scene by scene, and its starting to fall into place! 

J-con is cancelled for the 2nd year running, and I am heartbroken a little, I miss the people there and I miss the convention interaction. Gosh, I miss everybody so much. 

I did manage to create something though..I have been updating my Youtube with content , until 'Ghost' is complete...check out the trailer right here! 



Also, I missed being Johnny Reaper, so  I also recorded this cover by 'Ghost' called 'Dance Macabre'.

The only time I dressed up for the entire year, Halloween. I was alone, and the UK went into another Lockdown November 1st. I remember just , sobbing, because it seemed it would never end.


But now...fingers crossed, things will be returning to normal again...we can hug eachother...and sing...and play music outside again...now we just need to get rid of these masks! 

 

 Until then, 

Stay Spooky, 


Angie and the Nightmare Arcade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New artwork and the return to MCM EXPO!

 Wow....I cant believe I am finally going to MCM London Expo again! It feels like forever! I remember the very last time I went in 2019,  I ...