Sunday, March 27, 2022

New artwork and the return to MCM EXPO!

 Wow....I cant believe I am finally going to MCM London Expo again! It feels like forever!


I remember the very last time I went in 2019,  I was very unhappy(not because of the event) and because I was unhappy, I was unable to enjoy the company of my friends, and did not even want to film anything.

This went on during the pandemic too. I lost so much of myself...and only recently, have I started to pick up the peices and become myself again.... now I can get back to being, THE NIGHTMARE ARCADE!'


Here is some brand new art for you to enjoy and a mini snippet of Wednesday Addams dancing to Rockstar. Now....what am I going to wear?.....











No comments:

Post a Comment

New artwork and the return to MCM EXPO!

 Wow....I cant believe I am finally going to MCM London Expo again! It feels like forever! I remember the very last time I went in 2019,  I ...